At Mav, we know the key to product adoption and a great customer experience is investing in their success. That's why we're seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to own the onboarding, support and continued optimization of our customer's experience. In this role, you will work with our customers to setup their account, build strong partnerships, drive adoption and expansion of Mav within their workflows, and ultimately ensure they realize value from their investment.
- Manage onboarding experience for free trials and new customers.
- Develop a thoughtful understanding of customers’ businesses and their goals, and partner with them to establish supporting goals and success metrics.
- Stay informed on Mav use cases and industry experience and use it to guide customer adoption.
- Support relationships and growth by identifying additional integrations and implementations for existing customers.
- Develop exceptional relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with customers to optimize their automated sales strategy.
- Partner with marketing team to keep customers informed of new product releases, relevant betas, and upcoming features.
- Collect and consolidate customer feedback and champion their needs to our product team.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting their needs first.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, ideally for a Saas or tech product
- Experience with Zapier and configuring integrations
- Familiarity with CRMs such as Hubspot and Salesforce
- Track record of growing and developing customer relationships
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in customer-facing roles with excellent communication skills
- Proactive and wants to understand and improve the process
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, excellent attention to detail
- Experience with call centers and call center metrics are a plus!
Mav is hybrid-company based out of San Diego CA. The team you would be working with for this role are located in San Diego and will be working out of the office Monday - Wednesday. Thursday and Friday are remote.
Benefit options including comprehensive medical and dental
Open vacation policy with a required minimum of 15 paid days off, in addition to holidays
Inclusive parental leave policy
Technology and home office budget with necessary gear and software provided
Strong skill and career development, frequently working closely with the founding team
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our customers.